Fix Microsoft Teams Crash during Teams meeting | Fix Microsoft Teams crashes or freezes during meetings
Teams users are complaining that the application randomly freezes their computers during meeting. This problem usually occurs as soon as they log in or shortly after joining a live meeting.
Simple steps to Fix Microsoft Teams crashes or freezes during meetings
Delete Microsoft Teams Cache from your device
- Sign out on Teams then after that, right click on the Teams Icon on the task bar and Select Quit.
- On your keyboard, Hold Windows key and Press R.
- Cut and paste %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams in the RUN then OK.
- Delete the contents of the entire folder.
- Restart Device > Restart Microsoft Teams > Sign In
Delete Temporary files and local cache
A Corrupted Microsoft apps cache can cause your apps to crash during startup. Deleting the cache can fix the problem.
- Open File Explorer.
- Navigate to the following location
- Delete the Teams folder in the Microsoft folder.
- Relaunch Microsoft Teams and check if the issue is resolved.
Reset Microsoft Teams
Resetting the app will log you out from Teams and you will have to set everything from scratch. From the Teams’ advanced menu, you can reset Microsoft Teams.
- Open Microsoft Teams Settings and go to the Apps menu.
- Select Apps & features and find Microsoft Teams from the list.
- Click on more button and select Advanced options.
- Select the Reset button and Windows will reset the Microsoft Teams app.
Open Microsoft Teams, sign in with your account details, and start your meetings without any issues.