Fix – Software center can not be loaded | How to resolve software center not responding
If you using software center to download software working with a company, you may receive the below Error Message.
Software center can not be loaded. There is a problem loading the required components for software Center. You can try launching Software Center at a later time. If the problem continues, you can contact your helpdesk.
To resolve this problem, perform the following action:
- From the following location C:\windows\ccm\ccmrepair.exe, run ccrmrepair.exe as other user with your admin account to repair software center. If you receive an error message like access is denied. Try the following
- Open PowerShell as Administrator and navigate to the folder C:\Windows\ccm\ and start ccmrepair.exe
- If repair did not solve the problem, uninstall Software Center and reinstall it back.
- To uninstall Software Center, Open PowerShell or CMD as administrator.
- Navigate to C:Windows\ccmsetup and enter ccmsetup.exe /uninstall. This will take some time to uninstall. Wait for 5 minutes or check Task Manager to confirm if the uninstall have been completed. Check Control Panel to make sure Configuration manager have been removed.
- Restart the computer.
- To reinstall Software Center, navigate to C:Windows\Setup and enter ccmsetup.exe /install to reinstall Software Center.
- After the installation check Control Panel if Configuration Manager is now available.
- Restart your device and verify if you can now download software from Software Center.
Please if this article assisted you, don´t forget to leave a comment and share. You can always send me a personal email and I will reply as quick as possible.